The Best Productivity Apps For Students
There are millions of apps out there. Some might say that there is an app for anything.
Some people like to take traditional handwritten notes.
But, if you are like me, you rather use electronic devices to study and keep your information organized.
With that being said, I will now talk about the best productivity apps for students.
Whether you are in college, high school, grad school, or anywhere else that requires you to take notes and learn, these apps are just for you! Let’s get started!
Flashcards are an incredible study tool.
Flashcards are some of the best tools for memorizing large amounts of information. They can also be used for complex processes throughout your academic career.
According to their website, Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it’s a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
With Anki you can:
- Study flashcards in your downtime.
- Make flashcards with text, sound, and images, or download pre-made ones.
- Automatically backup and sync to all your devices, via the cloud.
Quizlet is a free website providing learning tools for students, including flashcards, study and game modes.
With Quizlet you can:
- Create flashcards to help you learn.
- Create study games on your favorite subject.
- Use a variety of tools to conquer any challenge.
- Create quick quizzes.
With Evernote you can store everything from personal moments to business projects. This resource will keep your projects safe, secure, and ready whenever you need them.
With Evernote you can:
- Take organized and beautiful notes.
- Scan and upload notes.
- Find notes fast with search and tags.
- Apply rich formatting to your notes.
- Clip web pages.
OneNote is a free note-taking application for information gathering and multi-user collaboration. This resource organizes users’ notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio commentaries. You can share your notes with other OneNote users.
With OneNote you can:
- Create notebooks you can divide into sections and pages.
- Revise your notes with type, highlighting, or ink annotations.
- Share notebooks with coworkers, friends, and family.
- Record audio notes, insert online videos, and add files.
Notion is an application that provides databases, calendars and reminders to users. Notion has managed to marge multiple apps into one, allowing you to organize your files in the most innovative, personalized, and aesthetically pleasing way possible.
With Notion you can:
- Add images, bookmarks, videos, code, and more without touching your mouse.
- Use databases to keep track of all your docs or notes.
- Tag them with custom keywords, add teammates, set due dates, and more.
- Share your notes with your friends.
Notability lets you record information in a variety of formats. Form photos, to handwritten notes, Notable has it all.
With Notable you can:
- Complete and turn in assignments
- Learn to write by tracing on top of letters
- Learn to read by recording and playing back your voice
- Annotate pictures, books, and lecture slides
- Receive and Provide Feedback and peer review
- Practice Journaling, Sketching, and drawing.
- Review notes for a test or quiz
All these apps are available for both Android and IOS devices.
We hope that you find this information useful and that it helps you improve your grades and your overall productivity.
Good luck and Happy holidays!
DISCLAIMER: Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to them while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.